Site improvements & suggestions
  • Hmmm, I'm still getting logged out.
  • @qs, it's working for me! On all computers I think.
  • Very odd - it just logged me out again!
  • Could we have a discussion category for bugs, so that they stay separate from suggestions and ideas?
  • @kaye16 - Good idea. I'll set one up now.

And @Queezle - you might want to see if your browser is set up to reject cookies. Do you have login issues on any other sites?
  • There are other sites where I am always logged in unless I've restarted my computer (serious eats, apartment therapy). But I will look at my settings...
  • It may very well be us. We have a pretty simple cookie system for remembering your login; other sites might have a better one.
  • Andrew, would it be possible to include cookbook reviews as they're posted in the "recently reviewed" list or perhaps create a dedicated list for cookbook reviews - the latter would make "browsing" cookbook reviews possible (something else I'd like to be able to do), wouldn't it? I think right now, the only ones I notice (unless I specifically go looking) are for cookbooks I own or the ones posted by members I've tagged as favourites - they only appear on "my recent activity" list.

Also, any more thoughts on Kaye16's suggestion to allow members to comment/chat on a cookbook?

Thanks Andrew, I appreciate the time you put into the site.

Search Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!